Moonspear How long have I been on the hunt for you?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her mind wandered to the same place; he had done well, courting Moonspear's Beta. In little time, Hydra revealed she was well worth it—and she was far from finished. Four sisters, hm? She had only known of the one, but in her haze could not recall having ever met her. It sounds as though you are owed sons. My mother had daughters before she had sons, she rest her slender muzzle upon his shoulder for a moment. 

I suppose it does not really matter, she decided. Daughters, or sons... they will be ours, and they will be strong. Should they take to Dirge's wanderlust, she would at least be certain they would always know their way home, as Dirge had found his way back to her. Hydra sighed at his inquiry, missing entirely the moment he referred to them, and resumed her ministrations to make sense of her thoughts. 

Before long, though, she paused again. No real reason, I suppose, history revealed that the women in their family were just as capable as the men. But she recalled the way she had felt when she had seen her mother the first day of her season. Dirge had spoken to her at length after, and once her heat concretely began, causing Hydra and her mother both to actively avoid one another. But she respected her mother, loved her mother. Truth be told, though... It's only... I dreamt of sons, and she was never one for dreaming. She knew they were fickle things. She would be happy for any life at all within her womb.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
How long have I been on the hunt for you? - by Hydra - April 25, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: How long have I been on the hunt for you? - by Hydra - April 25, 2019, 11:41 PM