Moonspear How long have I been on the hunt for you?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His words did not surprise her. Hydra was sure he did not; she had flirted with him, but had denied his advances even when making him know verbally she did (without knowing it for what it was, by name) desire him. Surely he thought it all a game, or something to that effect. Hydra had no idea either, truly; but their time together, long and well spent, had led to this. And this, she knew, was not even the half of it. 

As he looked to her, a ray of sunlight seemed to cast in her direction. Squinting, now, Hydra lowered herself back down to rest at his legs, rolling onto her side with a contented huff. It is, she admitted, words muffled by the earth some. Hydra adjusted her body some so that her head was propped up against a foreleg and she could be heard. All at once she no longer could think to talk about it, and she rubbed against the ground to leave the impression of her scent there. A thoughtless, quick thing; touch by all things was quite intoxicating, but especially her beau. Who was right above her, she remembered—her blue eyes shifted, a suggestive look within them as she rose to all fours—

That done, Hydra slid again to a comfortable laying position once the swelling had ceased and they were no longer joined. Her heat did not let her think clearly for long, but there was one way to help, and they had done it. You are the only one worthy of me, Hydra hummed; she did not advertise her season as most woman would, as Dirge had courted her for a long time. He was more than just consistent; he was mentally sound, handsome, and she did so enjoy their battles of wit. Speaking of worthy—I want none other but for my mother to have children upon this mountain this year. She gave no approval for further litters, and you and I are the only mates upon this mountain other than my own parents. They will be the only mouths we feed, her tail waved at the thought, pleased as she basked in the sun.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
How long have I been on the hunt for you? - by Hydra - April 25, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: How long have I been on the hunt for you? - by Hydra - April 26, 2019, 06:35 PM