Moonspear so be prepared for a chance of a lifetime; be prepared for sensational news
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was glad to hear it, truth be told. She valued her brothers equally, and though she did not expect it here and now, it was Revui who she felt she could count on most between them. It was not something she anticipated, but she withheld her true judgment toward Arcturus until she could confirm her belief was more than just that.

We have always been a family unit. This should not be occurring. He should be seeking to keep the peace, not disrupt it, she said, sighing through her nose. But I will speak with him, to try and do so. Arcturus, too. If he cannot see the error of his ways in how he has acted toward our mother and myself, what do you think should next be done? One ear cupped toward him, genuinely curious as to what he would do. She felt she could take no more of it, and was reaching the end of her rope—time would tell how much of it there was left.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: so be prepared for a chance of a lifetime; be prepared for sensational news - by Hydra - May 22, 2019, 02:04 PM