Moonspear kill them all
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Had Hydra thought what was occurring between her parents was a potential legitimate death match, she might have stayed; but she had no way of knowing. She thought it they were settling things in the same way she preferred to: with her teeth. As it was, she did not. When Speedy was in her sights, Hydra approached with a more than confident swagger that bespoke her newfound place amongst the events that had unfolded; she was decidedly Beta no more, but a woman on top of the world... even despite the truth she had learned. 

Though she wished to strike the woman, Hydra did not. There was still ample time for that yet, and she was patient. Her tail lifted over her hindquarters, and the pregnant Ostrega did not stop as she approached, but instead took to circling slowly around Speedy. Jarilo was noted, and acknowledged, with the flick of her notched ear. From the shadows emerged @Lyra whose sharp blue eyes were watchful, for now. 

I know the truth, Hydra drawled slowly, and her eyes fell to Speedy's belly to remove any doubt as to what she meant. So does my mother. You carry my fathers bastards, she was direct, not slowing nor stopping as she moved. He has no love for you, nor the children thay may come of it, but he does want them to live, she hummed, expressionless, though it would not be a life of love or joy they would know. And it as not as though they would know you, either. Not for long. Loveless, motherless—born, really, to die in the end. Just as I told you. One way or the other, Hydra said, bearing her teeth, what I told you will come to pass. Hydra paused alongside Speedy, now, a sharp and severe look on her face. The iron price would be the iron they carried within their bodies, and it would stain the earth and Speedy's mind alike. Young, old, it made no difference to her. 

Hydra's head lifted, and her chin dipped. Her eyes flashed with the truth of it all. 

She decided swiftly, suddenly, she did not want Speedy there at all. Not in any capacity. The bitch had lied, and Hydra herself was not a liar. She was nothing, if not true to her own word. So with a snarl, and a rallying noise to invite her siblings to join in the chase, Hydra lunged for the woman, swinging her hips away and making a bid to shove against her and bite with near to the fullest extent of her power, not much caring if Speedy bled this time. 

There would be no mercy now. Not anymore. Not from her.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
kill them all - by Hydra - June 06, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: kill them all - by Speedy - June 06, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: kill them all - by Jarilo - June 06, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: kill them all - by Hydra - June 07, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: kill them all - by Speedy - June 07, 2019, 09:19 PM
RE: kill them all - by Jarilo - June 07, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: kill them all - by Lyra - June 14, 2019, 11:47 AM