Moonspear this sentence will ruin/save your life
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened, nodding. It seemed Treason was not a part of the pack any longer, who also had led according to Gannet... she would ask about that at some other point. He sang the womans praises, though when compared to Liffey, who could not appear that way? He thought she more capable than he; he had thought the same of Rannoch, too. Hydra had her doubts in his judgment of character, justifiably so, but had no reason to voice this concern. Something clicked belatedly, too: had he said mate? Her interest was gathered, fortunately, by the time he had begun to get to his point. 

That, though, took a minute to interpret. With us. Initially she had thought he meant allies, but it became clear as he spoke of them making a great team and went on to speak of numbers that this was not what he meant. Once she had thought they had made a great team, too; they had always been on the same page, up until Rannoch and Liffey came between them. Hydra had wanted him to lead Moonspear prior to his departure alongside her, but so much had changed since then, first among those things his loyalty. While she had accepted him back into her life, she could not say she trusted him as she once had—how could she? 

She thought of her fathers dreams. She would see that they came to pass, one way or another... but trust was essential in that. That was not to say it could not be rebuilt, and her own proposition would beg the question if he was willing to do so. If you desire this, perhaps you and yours might consider moving here; any day now these children will come, and my whelping den has been selected, she pressed, though without aggression or vexation; being a father, he would understand that this meant her hours away from that place were decreasing by the day. Instinct bid she return there even now; it had, naturally, become a frequent haunt as of late... she continued, with interest, though firstly, what are your expectations? Where do you see yourself and Arbiter? Where do you see me? Her head tilted, curious.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 24, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 10:04 AM