Firefly Glen Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He permitted the proximity she all but demanded, and she drank of his scent. The tracker needed only a whiff of it to recognize it, and she circled him loosely so that she was alongside him. Not right beside him, for she was not a thoughtless, vapid woman, but she regarded him with different eyes, now. There was newfound interest that lingered there, but the danger she might present lingered malevolently in their depths. I had hoped I might find you, she drawled at length, unflinching toward his glare. Her own expression remained stoic as she regarded him; she had long ago assessed him, but had not yet ceased in such an endeavor. Not for the reasons he might think; she had not heard of his reputation, though her own was far reaching. Even if he did not know her, he would in time. 

Do your friends often accost those they mistake for others to the point of near-death? She inquired with a tilt of her head, ears cupping forward to hear his rejoinder. There was little to reveal how she felt on the matter, except for the question itself that implied her genuine curiosity. What did she want? To know him better, of course.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 16, 2019, 11:43 AM