Firefly Glen Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra shook her head. Not the entirety of them, she elaborated. She would not overextend herself. Great Bear Wilderness was broad, but the surrounding territories she desired did not fall into the Hinterlands, or the Coast. What is within our reach. When too many packs come to one area, the competition for food becomes high. I wish to eliminate that, someday, her tail swayed as she looked to the large man. Alone, we have never had such an issue in keeping it this way. Together, well, she shrugged. More manpower would never hurt, and how could her suggestion seek to push him out? No, should he join her in this dream, he would be well protected and come to be held in her high esteem and regard. Hydra knew her wish was not impossible to accomplish, she simply needed to find a wolf who shared her ideals. What could it hurt? You were honest with me, and so in turn, I am honest with you. Though the truth of it was, she was always honest. Hydra had yet in her two years of living to tell a lie; she was incapable of it.

She breathed, I have no secrets. All know me. I have many friends, and my enemies, well, they are not near-dead, she proferred a wolfish grin to him then, not at all mocking. Titmouse she imagined to be dead; if he survived, then she did not know it—and should she come to, well, as all knew, she was no liar. She was true to her word. Her words did not come out of vanity, but so that he would know the sort of wolf that she was; the same that everyone else knew her to be. With or without him, she would see this through... and yet, she felt it would be more of a thrill to invite him along on this venture. Why not? Like called to like.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 16, 2019, 11:43 AM