Moonspear southern gothic
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Yama's admittance was heard; Hydra had no real answer for her. It was not as though she had simply stopped hurting after all. The matriarch was not certain the pain would ever stop... even more uncertain that she wanted it to. What would it mean, once it did? That they were truly gone? Acceptance had yet to truly come to Hydra, though she had embraced all else best as she could. She could remember her mother still breathing, in and out... 

Hydra had remained with her until her final breath was expelled. 

I don't know how to stop hurting. Did any of them? Yama was simply able to give voice to it. Hydra hated it all, truthfully. Why had Speedy done all that she had? If it were not for her, they would still be here... of that she had no doubt at all. The pain might not go away any time soon, she admits, there is no telling, truly. But the days come and go even still. Perhaps one day, the hurting will end, she could only hope... and yet, did not. She was alright to hold onto the pain a little while longer; it was something present to remember them by. 

Hydra's tail lashed as she thought on what her sister said, and she moved to nose her sister. Tell my children of them. Keep them alive in the stories you share, Hydra encouraged with a wave of her tail. She knew things would never be as they were before. Charon and Amekaze were both gone, and their absence left a rift in them all. But her children had come in time to help the healing, and Hydra knew that by Winters thaw and Springs first return, they might come to feel better at the very least.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
southern gothic - by Hydra - August 19, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: southern gothic - by Yama - September 01, 2019, 01:04 AM
RE: southern gothic - by Hydra - September 03, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: southern gothic - by Yama - September 29, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: southern gothic - by Hydra - October 01, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: southern gothic - by Yama - October 06, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: southern gothic - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: southern gothic - by Yama - October 27, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: southern gothic - by Hydra - October 30, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: southern gothic - by Yama - December 05, 2019, 02:19 AM