Moonspear These Thunderclouds
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If it was salvation she sought, that was not what their mountain proferred; Moonspear was, simply put, a family knit pack. Hydra desired much from her subordinates, and always it was done; but they were family, and of course they would provide for their own. All but Moriko had proved to be a disappointment otherwise, and she imagined that Aurewen might not be long for this place once she did heal—perhaps her companion would follow. Strong men seemed to latch to soft women, and Hydra was not at all that—the only exception she had ever seen was her own mate, who had found his match in her.

The call for her brother was met by the Queen of the mountain herself, with little kindness; these borders were well attended to, and Hydra thought Phex too close for her own liking with her children able to navigate the mountain more by the day. Her tail was thrust over her hindquarters as she stared down her nose at the woman, features indifferent to the exhaustion the other wore. The other was at the lower reaches, well beyond Moonspears territory, but her protectiveness knew no limit when it came to her cubs.

Phex, fortunately, was not so close as for Hydra's protectiveness to become violent this hour.

I am Hydra, Moonspear's queen, she introduced, who are you, and why do you seek my brother? Came her inquiry, quick to get to the point. The social calls of others when her children would soon lurk were investigated before permitted, with good reason; she sought, with her nose, any indication that she may have crossed paths with wolves she would never allow near again. And none would be allowed within any longer, not with her children at risk, unless they were of Moonspear themselves.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
These Thunderclouds - by Sacnite - September 12, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Hydra - September 12, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Sacnite - September 17, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Hydra - September 18, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Sacnite - September 19, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Hydra - September 19, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Sacnite - September 20, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Jarilo - September 24, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Hydra - September 26, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Sacnite - September 26, 2019, 03:13 PM