Moonspear ausländer
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra considered his question for a moment. 

Men were foolish, that was one reason. Some women stole wits from the ones that seemed wise, that was another. I would hope that you would not, Hydra breathed, though there was no threat present there. No, within her was nothing but the promise of what would find him should he find a reason that he would. You are not to go past where she rests, Mahler, even if she is able to move beyond it; she is pack, and you are not. My sister will supervise you while you heal, so that she may learn from your expertise. I have cubs who are curious who might also wish to meet you; to forbid it is to guarantee it, I have found, for the first time, her voice is warm with amusement at the thought—the Imperial Monarch loved them dearly. But her voice shifted entirely as she finished, darker, colder:

If harm comes to them by your tooth or claw, I will not rest until I am satisfied with whatever end I decide for you. I trust, though, that you are not that sort of man, she had decided, lest she would have turned him away. Still, it was best he understood the lengths she would go to for her children. Let him think her a monster, a murderess—for her family, she was all that and worse. 

Hydra turns and gestures to her side, stoic though amicable once again. Indeed, it is, she answers firstly.  Diaspora's General, you said—I have not yet heard of Diaspora. Tell me, what are you and yours like? He seemed so different from the petite pale woman, but perhaps it was not so; she supposed she might find out while she led him to his bedridden companion.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
ausländer - by Mahler - September 17, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - September 17, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - September 17, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - September 19, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - September 21, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - September 26, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - September 30, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 08:31 AM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - October 16, 2019, 08:58 PM