Meadowlark Prairie i watch the colored animals across the floor
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
she roiled; tarlike, and merrick responded with a low growl even as fear trickled into his being. no shrinking flower, this nightshade of his. a flash of his teeth toward the displeasure that wreathed from her slender frame like a miasma. "it wasn't like that," the boy hissed. "remember when we went back to the cave? the man there? the kid's fuckin' dad? yeah. he caught me."
terror was beginning to barrage merrick; he maintained his cold expression but within, the screaming had started in a dull echo
she is going to leave me
he was too proud to grovel; too scared to do more than stalk toward her with his own hackles abristle. "don't ever interfere with my hunts," merrick warned, single eye roving over her own, "or else i will be very, very angry."
let her leave! ha! she was not —
an image of his teeth round her throat, digging digging cutting slashing cutting
do not leave do not leave please please
a shaking sigh, he turned away and regarded the horizon with a steelflecked countenance.
Messages In This Thread
i watch the colored animals across the floor - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: i watch the colored animals across the floor - by Merrick - October 16, 2019, 06:10 PM