Moonspear she may not be a pharaoh, but she guzzled down the Nile
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
attn @Lyra or @Alya i miss u

Hydra prowled the borders, closer to the edge of the Glen this eve. She marked and patrolled, diligent in her efforts, though her mind wandered as she dwelled on all the events as of late. What was most important to prioritize, now? What no longer demanded her attention? Need she waste her time on Neverwinter when there was a murderer on the loose? They, since her altercation with Markus, kept away... wise decision, that, or she would have a far more obvious answer to that question. 

And then there was the matter of the new drifters in Bramblepoint. All of Moonspear by now knew her feelings on the matter of more settlers in the Wilderness with the food being as hard to find as it had been. Due to their tenacity, they were far from starving... and they would not starve, either, so long as they continued to work together as they had... but it was not as though times had been easy. Hydra had grown all the more harder for it, and harsh. 

Her family must be fed. Her children must eat. 

It was then her eyes fell upon a sickly looking lone coywolf, younger than her but by no means young. 

They had not seen her in the shadows, even despite her contrasting entirely with the snow—but even from here she could see the look in their eyes, sunken into the gaunt face though they were, was without regard for much of anything in its immediate surroundings. This was a being driven by hunger. Hydra, motivated by hunger herself and more than that, rage, fell into a surging sprint to intercept. 

She would kill them, this bastard, and surely any other she might come across that ever again did the same as this cur did.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
she may not be a pharaoh, but she guzzled down the Nile - by Hydra - December 06, 2019, 10:39 PM