Moonspear I only see what matters
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Open! Heading to the upper reaches, moving through Crescent Grove.

Hydra navigated the Spear, her eyes closed. Easy to do when she knew it as well as she did, to be sure, but not without its challenges; it had taken her some time more to travel than it would have taken her otherwise. The rest of her senses guided her; her nose forewarned her of all that surrounded her, and her ears too. Hydra had nearly careened into a tree along the way, though was able to avoid it in time; her shoulderblade scraped against it, and a small tuft of fur was left behind. 

Her other senses seemed to heighten, though that could very well be her imagination or the way that she now employed them more actively. Hydra circled the tree tightly, stepping back and facing it; she could smell the scent of it, and imagined how close she might then be. She slowly inched forward, and her ears, too, told her much even about her proximity. Then she could feel the echo of her breath against it, and her nostrils flared as she turned away, eyes still closed. 

The matriarch moved on, and then began to seek any one of her packmates; her mind was quick to come to the idea of sparring this way, and knowing how one such as Fen might fight and survive. It was decidedly different than moving around with one eye (which she had done and practiced, both to know how her enemy saw things and then, her father); that was a challenge but this! When all spots were blind ones, how did one know what to defend except for the basics? The question was one she was determined to find an answer to.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I only see what matters - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - December 30, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - January 09, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - January 13, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - January 27, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - February 05, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - February 11, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - March 12, 2020, 11:06 PM