Sun Mote Copse I still beg the skies to bring you back my way
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco, like his mother, was a guardian through and through- and he had spent as much time as he could patrolling the borders whd begun to wan slightly, juries. His strangth had begun to wan slightly, with the shortage of food, but that was no excuse to let the borders go uninforced. The food shortage had done nothing to harm his physique- he had lost the last of his puppy fat (which had seemingly stuck with him way longer than it should have- but the boy was built to be a bruiser) and his physique had hardened a bit. Still, he was more or less undaunted, and when he heard Maia calling out, he hastened his pace. She'd said that she would be back, and he'd been looking forward to seeing her again. Even though Wraen was the one who'd been summoned, he was on his way along the borders anyway- and was happy to prove to her the fact that he was a guardian. 

He added a bit of a swagger to his steps as he approached, which surprisingly came naturally to him despite his inexperience. Blame it on the fact that he'd had a sex bob-omb for a father. Wraen was already there, and Maia wasn't alone- but she'd brought another female with her, which impressed and pleased Bronco. More ladies was always a good thing- he was surrounded by women who were all his relatives, which would've otherwise made it impossible for him to learn how to flirt. He sidled toward Wraen, giving her a nod of his head before he turned his gaze to the other ladies. 

"Glad I got here when I did," He said, and gestured to Maia with a flick of his muzzle, a daring smirk on his face. "This one looks like trouble."
Messages In This Thread
I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 15, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 15, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 17, 2019, 01:41 AM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by RIP Bronco - December 17, 2019, 03:01 PM