Moonspear i am too young to have these scars
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The call that came was one that surprised the matriarch as she, this hour, instructed the children present at the rendezvous the art of maintaining a proper offense. She had only been in the beginnings of her lesson when Praimfaya's voice sounded, and Hydra knew the other would not call without necessity. Being Queen of the Wilderness meant she would ever answer the call, and Hydra paused to answer the summons with a low, long howl: I am here; I am coming

Regarding her children, Hydra gestured to the resting @Yama in the backdrop. Go on, practice upon her, Hydra invited in a low, playfully conspirational whisper, eyes bright upon her younger sister making it no mystery she was being spoken of, if Yama was looking, if you are lucky, she will not suspect a thing, she drawled. Though, looking to them, Hydra recognized their growth; six months, now, and some change. They had grown into their paws (though still had growing yet to do), and the children were as sizable as she (some, larger!); withdrawing, some, Hydra decided, looking to each cub one at a time should they be present (@Vega, @Osiris, @Antares, @Atlas, @Dragomir) though if you would like to accompany me, you may; I ask if you do wish to join me, that you are quiet and observe. A leader of Roangeda calls; she is our ally, and a part of the Wildernesses coalition. With that, the matriarch turned and departed; Hydra was not at all slow as she made her way to the trio that awaited. She knew that one among her five (Dragomir) had been to the borders many a time, but this sort of moment was one that, then and there, she perceived to be different in that to hre knowledge, Roangeda still stood. This, she thought, was a political visit. 

With that in mind, Hydra descended and navigated her territory with a surefooted stride. Her ears flit backward to listen for the sound of any cub that had elected to follow, though no further recognition was given beyond that for now. Well ahead of any that had done so (at least presently), Hydra arrived before Praimfaya soon enough, slowing only when she was close enough to see the young woman... and the rest with her. Here she paused, her own form not yet in their line of sight; this she had not anticipated, and it caused her stride to lengthen. 

The Queen arrived before the three that waited, her movements more savage than elegant as she regarded those before her; her ears pressed gently forward as she listened for the sound of others that may lurk beyond them, and her eyes and nose sought evidence of injury or harm. There was none of that to be seen, then, and Hydra was mollified by this at least. She stood before them, patient and poised, her gaze roving over them all (only one amongst the party a stranger to her) before they settled upon Praimfaya. She stood in a way that befitted her station, before she greeted cordially: to what do I owe the pleasure? After all, Hydra had, thus far, nothing but enjoyed her encounters with two of the three before her... if the third was anything like the other two, she could not imagine they would not get along to some degree. 

Even were it an enemy that brought the three to her doorstep, she could thank them for such prior to their final undoing.

Ideally, alongside her comrades. 

One ear rotated backward to listen for any indication that her children would be joining her. As a preemptive forewarning, Hydra advised: I have invited the cubs to join me; if they are not here already, they may be here soon... unless they decided to regard my alternative instructions, she hummed (read: attack Yama). 

Kiddos, if you post here I just ask that you're aware that due to this being a joining thread I may hop over y'all in posting order to complete this in as timely manner as possible! <3 If you want me to PP their being there, let me know as well. I just threw Hydra ahead of whoever may have been at the rendezvous then, for simplicity sake! Kept that in itself vague but tagged any who could have been there :)
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 21, 2019, 05:21 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 22, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 26, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 26, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 28, 2019, 06:09 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 29, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 29, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 30, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - January 01, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - January 02, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - January 14, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 11:45 AM