Moonspear i am too young to have these scars
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra only noted Dragomir there; of the cubs, he was undoubtedly the most experienced of them with the borders and so it was no wonder he arrived first. Hydra wondered if the others would come to meet her here, or if they were otherwise devoted to her first order of business. They did so enjoy harassing those she set them upon after all; the excitement of that might cause them to firstly attend to that, simply to say that they had. It would not surprise her. Truth be told, with so many here she was not so disappointed by none of their being here for the first encounter should things go awry... which Hydra did not suspect, and yet was ever prepared for. 

Dragomir, too, she felt at the ready. 

Fortunately, though, she had been correct in her suspicion that they had not come with the intent to behave aggressively. Still, she could not help but be surprised by what was revealed; Roangeda was no more? Hydra, even despite the girls youth, had high hopes; and yet, there was a quiet thrill to think that Hydra could assist in her growth here, and better their relationship that way. Her gaze drifted toward Opalia, who formally introduced herself then; she approved entirely of her upbringing, and of her future plans should she be permitted here. Dacio thought to add that the she-wolf was his sister, which surely did add even more of an edge; Hydra quite liked the pale-furred Roangeda male even independent of formalities. Like ever called to like. 

And so by the end of it all, Hydra looked to Praimfaya. There is room for you three, she informed with the wave of her tail, thinking also of Praimfaya and her care of Dragomir. Them being here could also quicken her own plans to hunt for the seawitch and her fellows... it was a difficult thing to do in the Winter, and in the Spring she did not think it would be any easier given what was surely to come... but they could prepare for the day that might come; old and new generations united for their common cause. More wolves to train with them was something that could only improve their odds. Given Hydra had trusted them enough to become allies in the first place, she trusted them too to become subordinates beneath her rule. She started with: I trust you will do for Moonspear as you would do for your own Roangeda... Moonspear was tightly knit; though primarily its members were of her own blood, many now among them were not which pleased Hydra to think of their growth to come. ...and so, if you are prepared to hunt with us, and defend, you all are welcome, she drawled, certain that Praimfaya, Dacio, and Opalia expected as much... but being perfectly clear nonetheless of her expectations. Once they said as much, they would be welcomed wholeheartedly with open arms as she had said.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 21, 2019, 05:21 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 22, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 26, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 26, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 28, 2019, 06:09 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 29, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 29, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 30, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - January 01, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - January 02, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - January 14, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 11:45 AM