Moonspear hopes and dreams, they will collide
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No, Hydra shared, she has spoken to me of her interest at least; if she decides upon it, she will ask... Hydra glanced to her mate, knowing he would be alright with cousins running amok with their own children. More distractions from their own ankles, namely his. More voices to teach how to sing, she thought amusedly. 

With a sigh, Hydra revealed her fears. What worries me is a repeat of last year, she expressed. I worry that she-wolves, no matter how clear I make myself, will wander outside of the Spear in their heat. I worry for my brother; he will need your guidance, and I cannot teach him what not to do, only tell him. Lust might confuse and consume him, given our fathers blood, her muzzle wrinkled at the thought of it. And with a sigh, she admitted a little more softly, and I worry that perhaps it was not just my fathers blood that would do such a thing. I worry that... if he could do that to my mother... she shook her head. She lay it all bare for him, trusting him enough to understand it was not him but all that had happened then to cause such thoughts. 

Hydra looked to him, eyes begging he could put such thoughts to rest. Would you do that to me? To us? She breathed, voice thick. Amekaze had been one of the most brilliant women she knew, nevermind the fact that she was her own mother. Hydra aspired to be as grand a woman as she; but if that could happen to her, could it not happen to her own daughter? To Hydra herself? 

She would kill the bitch who tried it! Dirge was her family; her husband, her mate, her partner. They had done a great job with their first litter, and she hoped for many more with him. She did not say it often, but she did her best to show the truth of her heart; Hydra loved him. It was a terrible burden for Dirge to bear.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - December 31, 2019, 12:06 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - January 01, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - January 08, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - January 08, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - January 08, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - January 08, 2020, 02:46 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - January 14, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - January 15, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - January 23, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - January 26, 2020, 10:45 AM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - February 01, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - February 05, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - February 09, 2020, 10:06 AM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - February 12, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - February 29, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - March 30, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - May 06, 2020, 12:10 AM