Moonspear hopes and dreams, they will collide
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened well to all of his cues. Discomfort that she had caused, and distress. She had not meant to, not in him; she had only wanted to understand. For whatever reason her husband had not had the reunion he had perhaps wished for, and Hydra had dredged that up for him. She felt her own guilt for that, though swallowed it whole. The Ostrega took a step nearer to him and with a sigh, she said, alright, If he did not wish to talk about it, she would never force him to; she cared for him too much for that. 

Nor did she want to be the root of his ill feelings. Whatever it was, he had his reasons... and this seemed like he had too little time to discover what even he wished to know. His behavior made it seem all the more genuine to her, and she had no reason to doubt him. We do not need to talk about that, she relented. Nyx was important to her because she was important to Dirge, but she felt vexed with the woman for secondhandedly making her resent her for Hydra's perceived treatment of her own husband. 

Dirge only cared! And she did not linger! 

Why not?! 

That was alright. Hydra would not walk away from him as Nyx might have, or perhaps as he walked away from Nyx. In solidarity, she pressed her muzzle against his cheek. Warmth whoosed from it as she shyly revealed, I love you, you know. And what we have brought into this world. You have given me... so much, and in turn she had, too. But at last, she did not want him to think she did not recognize it. Hydra did not feel like she had to say it at all, but the feelings in her heart came to the fore at last. Ruthless, yes, even in her love. Whatever you do, or do not, want to talk about—I am here to listen. Or not, she offered candidly, a small little grin planted on her lips... though her eyes would reveal to him that she meant every word.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - December 31, 2019, 12:06 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - January 01, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - January 08, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - January 08, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - January 08, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - January 08, 2020, 02:46 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - January 14, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - January 15, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - January 23, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - January 26, 2020, 10:45 AM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - February 01, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - February 05, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - February 09, 2020, 10:06 AM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - February 12, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - February 29, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - March 30, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: hopes and dreams, they will collide - by Dirge - May 06, 2020, 12:10 AM