the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
@Isilmë maybe?!

Hydra had heard of Dragomir's sisters return. It sounded like something awful had befallen the young girl, which Hydra was relieved to hear if she was being honest; it meant she had not intentionally betrayed her sibling and abandoned him. Hydra had not the time to feel guilt for her own relief; instead, she would seek to find the girl and see what ways in which she could assist. Knowing hunger was something the other had suffered, the matriarch carried with her a particularly plump hare she had felled. The long hunt was good for the Ostrega woman, who found the long rope of her patience frayed and her aggressive drive all the higher for it. The season was to thank for that; Hydra carried herself with irrefutable authority as of late so that no she-wolf whose season approached could forget it. 

With her quarry hanging limply from her jowls, the dark-furred mother paused in her jaunt to drop it briefly and place a possessive paw upon it while sniffing the earth. Tail lashing behind her, Hydra thought she caught a promising lead of Dragomirs paler sister and after picking up her kill she followed it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i can't feel anything anyway; let's show them the only way - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 03:04 PM