Moonspear my throat feels raw from all this screaming
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
You can approach them from behind, she informed, though not directly. It would be better to approach like so, she explained, before demonstrating upon Desdemona again the area it would be best to go for when approaching from the rear if nothing else could be reached—just as Dragomir had smartly suspected. They can also strike you down from the front if they are stopped; head-on is not the wisest way to strike our prey. They will rear and lash out with their forelegs, bearing their weight down. Best to circle around and strike where they cannot reach you for retaliation, the Ostrega advised. They had watched some hunts, though none too recently to have a great picture in their head. So, they would need to learn through their own experiences. 

Though Hydra hoped for success, she knew the odds were not necessarily in their favor with so many of them green—namely because so many hunts failed to begin with given the difficulty of it. Moonspear had always been fortunate in their take-downs, but each one among her here had yet to participate in a large game hunt such as this except for she herself and Desdemona. She was quite thankful for her being here. 

Several hunts might fail before one succeeds. That is the nature of the hunt, Hydra explained, but what is most important is that we live to hunt another day. Recklessness will likely only get you, or another, hurt; follow the direction you are given, and when there is none, follow instinct and let go of pride. It is a great privilege to be a part of the hunt, and now your time to join it has come, her tail swayed behind her, pride in her own eyes. She wanted to be sure they understood before they began, and awaited any further questions.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - January 27, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Isilmë - February 12, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 11:10 AM