Moonspear oh you get into my head, give me feelings that i won't forget
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It seemed she was able to come across him after all; her tail waved, frankly relieved that he was here rather than out there then and there. Hydra nodded, drawling, I had hoped I might come across you, to verify his suspicion. Yes, she had been looking for him. Content, though, simply to be in his company for a moment, Hydra shook out her furs. Their last encounter was all but forgotten by Hydra, but if it was not the same for him—which, she was not sure—she did not want to make him any more uncomfortable. 

That was sometimes the way of things, though, was it not? Especially when one sought to avoid it. Hydra did her best to navigate the potential minefield, tail swaying. You have been doing well, patrolling and keeping guard. I wanted to inform you of some recent events, Hydra drawled, talks with allies, and... those we tolerate, she quipped, putting it lightly. Osiris was recently attacked. Dacio interferred, and they are both wounded. The scent they brought back with them was at least one of the wolves who, at the time, ran with Blackhead. I do not know her name, only the name of her companion from an old ally... a boy named Merrick. She attacked alone, but I am of the mind that they may have all combined together for Winter... and now, continue to prey on the innocent. Those they think cannot fend for themselves, she drawled. It wounded her that Osiris had been taken advantage of; even for all of his teachings, he had been bested by the ravens deceit. He had been too trusting, too naive;  the raven had ripped that and more away. 

It was wishful thinking to hope that the famine might take them out, she said with a sigh, I focused more on the survival of Moonspear than their demise. But they live still, she shook her head. Hydra should have known. The matriarch was ever a step ahead of most, but this time... this time, Hydra had hoped that something else would take care of it for her. Her head turned to Dragomir. You are young, but you are bright, and an adult. One day, you might come to lead. One day, I would like to see this come to pass, Hydra drawled, So, I would also like to hear you here, and now. What do you think is the right thing to do here? She wondered, curious to hear his own perspective.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal