Moonspear oh you get into my head, give me feelings that i won't forget
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His reasoning made sense to her, and even comforted her to a degree. I think you are right, she drawled, agreeing again. She could only hope her subordinates took her word seriously and would respect it enough to obey it. Hydra liked his thoughts on the matter though, and as he continued on she nodded. Mmm. Yes, I agree. Perhaps it is time to begin training the pack together as a unit. Do you think yourself savvy enough to instruct a lesson on the basics of self-defense? she inquired with genuine interest. Peer to peer, she felt he might hold the interest of their subordinates if he himslf was interested in it. Or, be a demonstrator within it? If he was uncomfortable with leading a lesson entirely, then perhaps he might wish to aid her in it first, which was fine by her. 

But soon enough her pregnancy, and then childbearing, would prohibit her from being as hands-on as she would like to for a time. Dragomir was one of the higher ranked members of the pack, so the responsibility of the event was one she knew someday he would handle independently... though there was still much for him to be taught himself, and Hydra would not have him do anything he was uncomfortable with. Then and there she imagined Arcturus, too, would help brainstorm a lesson for a crash course.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal