Moonspear i can hold the weight of worlds
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to Praimfaya with interest; the girl shares more of her culture with the matriarch, and the Ostrega is intrigued by it. She knew very little of it beyond the snippets shared from Towhee and Praimfaya, but as she reached back into her inventory to what Towhee had ever said of it there was not much to grasp on that meant anything to her. It sounded as though Praimfaya wanted what other Hedas had, and so the Ostrega wondered if there was any real problem with what the other wanted. 

Listening on, Hydra nods. Hydra held her own blood in high regard. But as Queen, she learned that family expanded beyond that too. In her youth Hydra had been largely selfish. She was still selfish of course, but when it came to regarding Moonspear and the way she looked at any not of her own blood had changed significantly. Prove you were a hard worker and do as a wolf ought to—hunt, protect, bond, maintain loyalty—and she was happy. 

Curious, Hydra's ear flicked. Blood is important, she drawled, tail swaying behind her, but that is all sorts. Not simply family. You have become something like a niece to me, Hydra rumbles, ear pressing forward. With time spent together and lessons shared, Hydra felt a familial link to Praimfaya. And Dragomir, something like a son. Are you looking to leave Moonspear to begin the creation of your Geda before your season? Hydra inquired with a tilt of her head, wondering what, exactly, her timeline was.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i can hold the weight of worlds - by RIP Praimfaya - March 19, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: i can hold the weight of worlds - by Hydra - March 19, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: i can hold the weight of worlds - by RIP Praimfaya - March 20, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: i can hold the weight of worlds - by Hydra - March 27, 2020, 10:12 AM