Sun Mote Copse mandatory hugs every time you walk through the door.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco pursed his lips thoughtfully, when he found out that he and Nellie weren't the only ones who were caught a bit by surprise- though apparently they'd had some sort of convresation with their dad before the whole relationship actually happened. It made him feel more at ease, knowing at least there was some sort of balance going on, wherein all children involved- at least from last year- were surprised...but at least Figment seemed reasonable enough about accepting it. "Yeah, I guess," He said. "But yeah, they do seem happy. An' I'd want it to be that way," He said, softly, remembering what it was like to see his mother sad and distant. Naturally, he liked seeing her happy much, much more. While he did wish that it was his Dad who was making his Mom happy...There was no changing the fact that he was gone, but his mother's sadness could be changed into happiness by having Phox there to support her. That was good enough. 

Bronco snorted and rolled his eyes at Figment's comment about Phox being a total nerd about the stars. While he would admit that listening to Maia's stories was a guilty pleasure of his, he wasn't quite so keen to announce that he figured listening to stories about stars might be interesting too, so he laughed softly at Fig's warning. He opened his mouth to reply, but ended up glancing away, catching sight of Fennec who approached, having heard their conversation. 

Now, of course, he had to reckon with the fact that Fennec, too, was a part of his extended family. Or was she considered close family, now? It felt slightly awkward, realizing she was his step-sister...Which wasn't exactly the most positive-sounding relationship there was. It made him feel a bit awkward, but then again, what didn't. She seemed comfortable enough with everything, though. He laughed. "Something tells me your Dad's not exactly the type to take any sort of challenge seriously," He said. After all, Phox seemed like a pretty peaceful guy. "I think My Ma's prolly the one who get the most fired up about bein' talked about," He said. "So, uh, fair warning- when she's hungry...It's best to either feed her or just...Leave her be. She gets some hangry sometimes," He said with a shrug and a guilty laugh.
Messages In This Thread
RE: mandatory hugs every time you walk through the door. - by RIP Bronco - March 30, 2020, 06:07 PM