Big Salmon Lake Etched in the snow as it is in my soul
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her eyes were alight upon him as he spoke. Where were more wolves like him? She wondered at that, and wondered if her own cause might be something for him to fight for. Family, and the protection of it; the ending of those that would harm children that could not protect themselves. It was new, and fresh, but Hydra sought wolves with the vehemence he possessed to join something they believed in, and Hydra felt there was no better cause than her own.

His remark was not missed, and she quipped: that remains to be seen, in a low hum. It was not meant to undercut or be cruel, Hydra simply desired to know it better for herself. And she had the time to learn it; perhaps he did, too. His assessment was right; she was a pack wolf, he, not. And she had the ability to bring him into her fold, which she felt might very well be the right thing. For him, and for the cause. 

I am Hydra Ostrega, of Moonspear. And I believe I may have a cause for you, she drawled, quieting for him to fill the space with his own name, and to hear if he might be interested in it. Perhaps he was not yet ready to join one, but Hydra had heard him clear enough to know that he sought one... and so, it did not feel so out of place to suggest. But she would give him the option to inform her he was not yet ready, if that was the case... 

She wondered how alike they might be, and hoped they truly might be so that he could walk with her... and someday fight with her, too. Hydra took a few steps forward, loosely around him, inviting him to join her on her search so that they could accomplish more than simply speaking to one another in one space. Hydra had work to do, but she was most proficient at multitasking.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 11, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 19, 2020, 09:03 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 01:58 PM