Sun Mote Copse twilight
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco's expression brightened when Eljay mentioned bringing something half-alive back to the kids. An old memory came back to him in a flash- seeing his father coming back to the densite with a wounded but still living rabbit in his mouth for him and Nellie. It was a memory that hadn't occurred to him before, and he was warmed by the fact that his brain could even pull forth those once-forgotten times, and remind him of what his father looked and acted like. He smiled. He could do the same for the kids- he was, after all, training to be a hunter himself- so he felt positive he could contribute to their training as well. 

"I think Ma said she used to try an' catch magpies an' pull their feathers out to keep 'em from being able to fly away," He said, referring to a story he'd been told when he'd been younger. "I don't remember her letting us play with them, though." He said. After all- it had been an experiment that Niamh'd coined in order to keep food for Quixote and Raven's kids- and that certainly wasn't yesterday. 

He was secretly pleased when Eljay showed a bit of an interest in the topic of girls. He'd have thought that Eljay might actually be more interested in talking about puppysitting, but it seemed like he was wrong...But that he had, at least, stumbled upon something that did perk him up a bit. Bronco smiled and winked. "well, you could say that," He said. "I been catchin' a couple eyes, I think, an' I wanna know what I can do to like...Keep 'em lookin' my way," He said. He definitely wanted to be able to show off a pretty girlfriend as soon as he was able to do so. "So like...What're some fail-proof ways to charm someone?" He asked.
Messages In This Thread
twilight - by Eljay - April 07, 2020, 03:32 AM
RE: twilight - by RIP Bronco - April 07, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: twilight - by Eljay - April 10, 2020, 04:46 AM
RE: twilight - by RIP Bronco - April 10, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: twilight - by Eljay - May 01, 2020, 03:46 AM
RE: twilight - by RIP Bronco - May 09, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: twilight - by Eljay - May 13, 2020, 06:24 AM
RE: twilight - by RIP Bronco - May 21, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: twilight - by Eljay - June 05, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: twilight - by RIP Bronco - June 09, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: twilight - by Eljay - June 10, 2020, 09:36 AM