the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
backdated to the 5th! tag for reference

Hydra did not go far from the Spear this day. But perhaps @Dragomir might be returning home, and so she lingered on the outskirts near the Glen. @Alya stood somewhere nearby, but Hydra's attention was for all else around her. She could not fathom the thought of him not returning. And she worried; what if these wolves out there attacked him? What if Dirge could not find Dragomir out there? 

She was concerned for his wellbeing and thought not at all, then and there, what his opinion of her might have turned to. Hydra darted forward and snuffed at logs and tree trunks that might have some evidence that he had been here recently. There was the scent of several Moonspear wolves, and his among them in general, but determining whether or not these scents were new or old was the trick there... and she was distracted. 

Hydra just wanted to see him safe and well. She wanted to know he was alright, and well. Another howl came from her then. I am here. Shaking out her furs, Hydra turned to sniff at the earth and make her way toward Moonspear while she searched. She was its sole leader while Dirge was away, and could not go very far.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 10, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 11, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 13, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - June 09, 2020, 03:38 PM