Moonspear I make dark things beautiful, and beautiful things dark
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A pinecone. Sounded big enough, and she answered, children can choke on small things, so that he would know to be wary when picking gifts out for the cubs in the future. Fortunately, this one sounded like it would be alright to give. It was sweet, the sentiment; Hydra could not remember getting anything for her younger siblings when they were born. 

Osiris began to describe the rock to her as Hydra dug around him, making more room for him to be able to shift. This wouldn't be a quick fix, and she would need to take care of the other side too... but Hydra would not stop until the job was done. Is it pale, like the moon? she wondered, trying to imagine it and keep his mind occupied too. Smooth is good; sharp edges can also be hazardous to young cubs, she also supplied. She would think young cubs were just about the stupidest things on this earth were it not for the likes of Korei Julia, and even Revui tickled her mind as she compared... the cubs, though, had a chance to learn. 

Hydra continued to pull at the earth, mindful of roots and adjusting her course here as needed. Soon enough a space could be seen (soon enough used loosely, as it had taken the better part of twenty minutes) before she moved to the other side of him. Just a little more to go, she informed before beginning her work on this side of him, too.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: I make dark things beautiful, and beautiful things dark - by Hydra - May 26, 2020, 07:43 PM