Moonspear I make dark things beautiful, and beautiful things dark
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I am sure they will, she drawled. Who did not like something with a little sparkle, after all? Herself included. So if they did not like it, she felt that she certainly would. Hydra continued to dig at the places around him so as to free him, carefully. His next question was answered firstly with a shake of her head, and she remembered he could not see her.

No, she said aloud then, a little proud, you are smart, and that was true of you in your infancy too. You never put anything you ought not to of in your mouth. Hydra licked her chops and continued, Curiosity is a fickle thing, when acted on before explored, Osiris. To act before knowing all the details... it is what fools often do. It is what gets them killed, too, more often than not, she informed. Cubs can be foolish, but truly, they do not know better. Wisdom comes through being taught, and to start with, they cannot understand words for some time, the mother explained with a wave of her tail. She finished with, We will teach them to know better, in time. Together, as a family. 

Hydra had not stopped digging all the while, though she felt she had created plenty of space for him to shift and move. Try now, she asked, stepping back.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: I make dark things beautiful, and beautiful things dark - by Hydra - June 16, 2020, 12:05 PM