Moonspear ride like a maniac into the light
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Good, she answers, truly glad to hear it. The matriarch moves in for one last drink, and her daughter seems to anticipate their meeting coming to its end. Lifting her head to return the gesture and moving to preen dotingly at her daughters ear should she get within reach of it, Hydra looked thoughtful.

After a beat, she answered with, Seek her out, thinking that Alya would appreciate it... given her daughters excitement. And at present, the cubs were young enough where Hydra could fortunately keep them within one space. She was also sure that Alya would come looking for Vega regardless for the expedition she had suggested, but a little initiative was always welcome. Moving to bump her hip against her daughters, Hydra drifted back toward the whelping den. I will see you soon. Remember everything from your trip with your aunt, and do not drift off too far from where if you need help you are out of reach from your aunt and whoever else might come along, she drawled, looking to her daughter to be sure she understood before returning to her youngest cubs.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
ride like a maniac into the light - by Vega - May 22, 2020, 07:17 AM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Hydra - May 22, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Vega - May 22, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Hydra - May 22, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Vega - May 22, 2020, 03:07 PM
Hydra - by Hydra - May 22, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Vega - May 25, 2020, 07:20 AM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Hydra - May 26, 2020, 06:30 AM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Vega - May 26, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Hydra - May 26, 2020, 10:36 AM