Moonspear I'm clumsy, made friends with the floor
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra oft slept with one eye open. Her children had found their legs, and although she had her sisters for backup the Ostrega was never too careful. So in tune with her children was she that when the cadence of their sleeping breaths no longer matched, her eyelids sprang open to survey them. Just as she did, Mira's tiny neck seemed to stretch out and she loosed the most precious of sounds. 

Her ears cupped forward and leaned toward her daughter. She wondered if @Dirge was near; she knew that if he was, he would sing right back. Hydra felt it was soon time for them to meet their father... in a matter of days, they would. But they could hear him, and the rest of the pack too by now she imagined. For her own part, Hydra joined her to inspire more of the sound. Howling was important, and the compulsion to join in was one that was important to heed within the pack. It foretold of unity and strength both, each of which Moonspear had in spades now. For all the times her cubs had woken her, she felt no guilt at all for it should she disturb them.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I'm clumsy, made friends with the floor - by Mira - May 26, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: I'm clumsy, made friends with the floor - by Hydra - May 26, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: I'm clumsy, made friends with the floor - by Mira - June 01, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: I'm clumsy, made friends with the floor - by Hydra - June 01, 2020, 09:46 PM