Moonspear Show me your peace sign.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
That there were no deaths (of anyone she cared for) was a relief. The reason Meerkat and Bronco came, though, surprised her entirely. Osiris was met with an affectionate nip in turn, and she regarded Desdemona with a thankful look as she listened. They wished to join Moonspear? As ambassadors, though Hydra was uncertain what that meant in full. Hydra had never had ambassadors within her ranks before, after all, though she imagined it might be to better solidify the alliance she and Towhee had agreed to. As Meerkat mentioned her mother, an amused twinkle came to her eye... and recognition that Towhee had accepted this. Meerkat was young, quite so—Hydra felt in her heart the trust Towhee must have in her, to permit this. 

Her gaze shifted to Bronco as he introduced himself more formally, and she brightened further. Niamh. She is a great wolf, your mother, she drawled, remembering her and her tenacity. Willing to fight for what was right, even though it was a painful fight to be had. Even though it hurt. Hydra remembered the pain she had heard, the heartache, in her laughter, back when there had been another wolf that needed killing. 

Hydra looked to Meerkat, then Bronco once more, with a swaying plume. We would be happy to have you, she started, her gaze holding the boy for a moment, and I would be pleased to instruct you so that you can achieve your goal, she hummed aloud, wanting to see it so. Her gaze shifted to Meerkat, licking her chops. Fighting shape, hmm? So, do you have ambitions of becoming a guardian yourself? She wondered aloud, curious as to whether or not the girl took after her mother. In any event, Hydra took a step backward. You both are welcome here. Meerkat, I expect you might wish to visit your mother from time to time. That is alright with me so long as you let me know, and do not go alone. There are unkind wolves in the Wilds... they take advantage of those they believe to be vulnerable, she forewarned, looking to her son. Hydra had been sure to instruct him more on self-defense since then... and she was aware, now, that she had two more pupils to the six brought up upon the mountain this year. 

Come, let us get you integrated, she drawled, circling to exchange scents with the duo before howling to make Moonspear aware of their latest additions. She sang loudly, only wishing Towhee could hear to know her daughter had made it, and to know that she was welcomed and loved... perhaps Niamh might, and know that Bronco had, in moments, become another wolf she would surely kill for should any bring him to harm.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Bronco - July 29, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Desdemona - July 29, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 29, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Bronco - July 29, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Hydra - July 29, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Desdemona - July 30, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 30, 2020, 12:41 PM