Moonspear Dear prodigal, you are my son and I-
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
You reminded me I had some more to add >_> Hehehe THANK, all the artists are incredible <3

Bronco she saw first, but soon enough she observed the little smudge of grey-black hunkered close to the earth that sought to escape him. Downwind, the critter and Bronco might not have scented the matriarch... but she felt certain at least one of them had noted her approach given the pressure he placed upon the predator. Hydra watched it, anticipating it's next move the way it had but moments ago arced right to seek to throw him from its route. Next it would zag the other way, based on the way it carried its weight and the shift of its own momentum—

Hydra was ready for that, and met it halfway. 

It was small enough to have the time to spin on its heel, its own speed aided by the slick rock underfoot. Used to the terrain though she was, and the elements too, it was still awarded seconds more for its effort before Hydra's paw slammed against its own hindquarter. The strike unbalanced it until it was sent rolling and writhing straight toward Bronco, who she felt would be merciful and make its end a swift one. Her tail swayed with the thought of their teamwork, feeling only closer to Bronco for it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 16, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 17, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 21, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 21, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - September 14, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - September 15, 2020, 11:44 AM