Neverwinter Forest She knew that soon the day would come,
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco's eyes were drawn to the little one who finally found her voice, and came out a bit from behind the protection of her mother's shoulder, like a cygnet emerging from beneath its mother swan's wing. He lowered his head, and dipped into a slight crouch so that she might feel a bit less intimidated if he was down near her level. He didn't move toward her, fearing she might skitter back. But he was absolutely touched by her show of gratitude, and couldn't help the small squeak he made when he smiled at her. So. Freaking. Adorable. "Yes, I brought your Amma home, because I knew you needed her, an' she needs you too." He said softly. "You're welcome, Liliana," He said with a small tip of his muzzle, before he straightened up again- this time to speak to Mal.

And for a second, he forgot to change his voice from his 'sweet puppy voice' to his 'talking with an authoity figure' voice. 

"The Saints?" He said, in a soft singsong voice before he caught his error and cleared his voice. It'd only been a few weeks since he'd left his younger siblings- but he was surprised at how quickly he could slip back into his big brother voice. "Sorry," He chuffed. "To the East? I uh, certainly appreciate the news. I'll let Hydra know, an if she has anything to add, I can run a message back." He said. Hydra, surely, would appreciate being warned about potential threats by a nearby pack, would she not? "Thanks, Mal," He said, before he turned to Miriam and Liliana. 

"You take care of your Amma, OK?" He said softly to Liliana, switching effortlessly back into his gentler voice. He moved forward to gently, tentatively, touch his nose to Miriam's cheek in a friendly, parting gesture, before he pulled back. "Nar problemo, Miriam. All the best," He said, before he gave one more nod to Mal, and left.
Messages In This Thread
She knew that soon the day would come, - by Miriam - August 07, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Liliana - August 07, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Miriam - August 07, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Liliana - August 07, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Mal - August 09, 2020, 02:13 AM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Miriam - August 09, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Liliana - August 09, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Mal - August 10, 2020, 11:45 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Miriam - August 11, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by RIP Bronco - August 11, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Liliana - August 12, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Mal - August 14, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Miriam - August 15, 2020, 11:33 AM