Moonspear Vienna
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
So this was a different bear then—no wonder Osiris had not recounted to her the true extent of Bronco's injuries, as she saw them here today. Hydra inched closer to him, sniffing once more at the edges of his wound and seeking to see if they had been cleaned, at the very least. Hydra knew the basics from her sister, @Lyra, in case she got into bad sorts herself; it was a necessity, being as violent as she, knowing how to repair some of the damage she would surely receive in turn so that she did not fall victim to infection. The rain seemed to have cleaned most of it for him, fortunately, even if unwittingly. Alright... May I? She inquired, licking her chops, I can clean it more thoroughly, but then I expect you to see Kukutux, she hummed, and though her voice was pleasant enough the look she gave him thereafter meant she wanted no arguments from him on the matter. She would go with him, if it made him feel any better. Hydra had lost one to infection, and she would not see it happen again. 

He was in good spirits about it, earning a chuff from the matriarch who was just glad to see him alive and well. Mothers are the fiercest thing on this earth, I have come to find, she was not speaking solely of herself in this, but explained: there is nothing that we would not do for our family, her ears pricked forward. Bronco was lucky, but evidently skilled enough to get away no worse for wear than how she saw him today. He could have been dead. Bronco was a part of her own family now, and the relief she felt that he was alright was palpable—there was nothing she would not have done to protect him, too, now. 

She had no further questions on that matter; she felt it was rather self-explanatory. Nature was a savage bitch, and the circle of life was as ruthless as she could be. Settling alongside him, Hydra inquired, how was Neverwinter?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 11, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 17, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 17, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 20, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 20, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 25, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 25, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 09:49 PM