Neverwinter Forest you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
A hopeful nod was given to Vallkyrie when she made the offer to visit- though the comment was directed more likely toward Hydra than him, he was quick to answer. "Any time," He was oblivious of his eagerness, and how obvious it might have been that he was crushing on the statuesque beauty, though when Hydra stepped forward to command the conversation, he figured he ought to allow her to take charge. With Mal now present- and Bronco gave him a frindly nod of his head- he supposed they'd get back to the business they'd come to deal with. 

The first note was the spy; Vallkyrie, for one, did not look impressed whatsoever and it was with a tone as icy as her gaze that she commented about Nyra. His gaze turned to Hydra- knowing his alpha had made the call not to kill or even harm the spy. Bronco'd chased after her to put some fear into her, but he'd not attacked her, or even touched her. He felt a bit bad, now- maybe they should have torn into her, leaving her with remarkable scars so that everyone would know she was a spy. Still- that hadn't been his call. From where Hydra and Keres left off, he continued. "She told us everything; she was planning to come here and spy on your pack. She gave us names, too- the alphas of the Saints are wolves named Donovan Azura, and Derg," He said. "They've made an alliance with a pack of wolves called Ursus, led by...Merrick, and Blackbird...But by the way she spoke, she didn't seem sure the alliance would last." He said. He shrugged. "Could all be a ruse- but it didn't seem like she was lying."
Messages In This Thread
RE: you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about - by RIP Bronco - September 17, 2020, 01:37 PM