Moonspear Ken in the club tryna pipe a Barbie
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When I found them, she drawled—for it was not a matter of if, after all, for the matriarch—I would kill them. If not when I first find them, then eventually, she hummed. For some were more slippery than most. Dead, then somehow, against all odds, not dead. They would wish they had made it simpler for themselves and stayed dead the first time, if Hydra had her way... and she always see to it that she would. She was a far more patient woman than most. 

Looking to her daughter, Hydra drawled, there was a woman, long ago, who hurt your older brother, Osiris. Every day I have sought her. On the wind. By word, by scent. I could live the rest of this lifetime without forgetting who hurt my family, just to find them. To hurt them, too—and to deny them the ability to do so to me and mine ever again, her tail lashed behind her. Blinking at Mira, Hydra hummed, Would you like to learn how to kill? With ample interest. These deeper, terrible desires existed within Hydra—and she had found a brilliant way to vent them. She wondered, as she looked to Mira, if her daughter might share her darker proclivities. 

How she hoped she had, though she held her tongue.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Ken in the club tryna pipe a Barbie - by Mira - September 24, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: Ken in the club tryna pipe a Barbie - by Hydra - September 28, 2020, 06:27 AM
RE: Ken in the club tryna pipe a Barbie - by Mira - September 28, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Ken in the club tryna pipe a Barbie - by Hydra - October 07, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: Ken in the club tryna pipe a Barbie - by Mira - October 15, 2020, 09:23 AM
RE: Ken in the club tryna pipe a Barbie - by Hydra - December 05, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: Ken in the club tryna pipe a Barbie - by Mira - January 06, 2021, 12:26 PM