The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Private 

From one treeline to another, Bronco meandered in the growing light, having left Moonspear before dawn to take a trip to the coast. It surprised him to feel the ground begin to soften in the shade of the trees, where the grasses became tall but sharp, and hissed in the wind. In the distance, beyond the edge of the forest he could see a bright light and hear the rush and whisper of the wave- and was drawn from the shaded woodlands to where they came to a halt, and the long, thing stretch of sandy beach reached out ahead of him. 

It was breathtaking. He hadn't been to the coast since he'd been about 3 months old, and he found now that the trip was long overdue. There was a nip in the wind, and he had to squint against the brightness of the morning sun against the pale sand, but to his delight, the ground was warm. All he had to do was wriggle his toes a bit, and his feet would sink down into the warm sand, which he adored. He didn't realize it, but he still carried a fair amount of mica dust in his pelt from the cave he lived in, and so he, too, was as shining and shimmering as the sand along the beach. 

Here, it seemed, with such an open view, he might not have to ever worry about the troublesome wolves to the East. So he padded forward until he found the warmest spot in the sand he could find, and flopped down. Break time.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM