The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Perhaps had Wraen told him to believe everything she said as the truth, he might have had some reason to doubt her. But simply because she acknowledged that she might not know the entire truth about everything led him to believe that at least, in comparison to all others, she was still one of the best wolves to go to for advice. Aside from being incredibly intelligent and wise, she was also well-grounded and humble...And she had more patience than most, to have spent so much time answering all of Bronco's hypothetical questions. 

Her advice often coached him to try and see more than one side to different, and difficult situation, which was a skill he was attempting to develop. And it was one that Wraen herself must have been considering- now that she had begun to realize, perhaps, that maybe Hydra had some good in her- as she'd done nothing to change the way Bronco felt about harming other wolves, even when it seemed necessary. 

"Who did you learn all this from, Wraen?" He asked. "What were your parents like?"
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM