The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He'd take her answer, but he wasn't sure he liked the fact that she had to rearrange her words in order to avoid saying that she might not necessarily be happy. 'At peace,' was one thing, but she had definitely avoided claiming that she was happy. Had she been happy at the Copse, and was she less happy now? Bronco still couldn't help but feel that part of this was his fault; Wraen had left her home, and her title as Sovereign, at least in part because he and Meerkat had wanted to move to Moonspear. And while he was thoroughly enjoying his life there, it was soured somewhat by the awareness that he'd potentially acheived something for himself and the expense of someone else's happiness. 

He wasn't particularly keen on talking about his mother, as he didn't want to bring up the fact that she'd nearly strangled him to death one day trying to force him to fight back. He'd merely shrug in response, as he was simply much happier living a life in a pack that was at least a couple days away from wherever Niamh was. 

But he could be tempted to respond when she mentioned herself and he laughed softly, reaching out to rest his forehead against her shoulder. "You're not a hag, Wraen," He scolded softly. "You're like...A fairy godmother."
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - October 21, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM