The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He wanted very much to believe that no harm could possibly befall Wraen, with having both Maia and Arcturus around. And to be fair, he did believe that the latter brought with him plenty of experience as a guardian, which made Bronco feel a bit better. So he tried to muster a smile and a nod, though he was still at least partially concerned. From what he'd been told, it wasn't really that safe to be wandering through the wilderness, but...At least Wraen wasn't alone. 

She offered an alternative plan, and he still had some concerns that she was neither promising to stay near, nor could she ever guarantee that nothing bad would happen...But he'd believe her, nonetheless. And at least she was attempting to promise him that she'd see him again. "You sure you can't..." He began, as he did wish she would put aside whatever differences she had regarding Hydra, and at least swing by somewhere in the vicinity to call for him should she relocate. "Alright. But you have to really promise me, okay?" He asked, frowning.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - October 28, 2020, 08:44 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM