Moonspear Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
As she approached, he lowered his head, turned his ears back and shifted his weight from one foot to the other eagerly, his tail dusting the ground at his ankles as it waved from side to side. He would have stepped forward to meet her had he not been trying to hide the fox behind him, but he reached forward to touch his nose to her cheek and lick the corner of her jaw in an endearing, respectful way. He was here to give a gift, but also to ask a favour, and it seemed as though he'd potentially awakened her a bit earlier than she might have intended. 

"Sorry if I woke ya," He apologized with warm empathy. "But I brought-" He said, as he reached around to grab the edge of the elk's pelt, and pulled it off his shoulders so that it fell to the ground between them. The edges were ragged from having been chewed, and there were places where he'd torn through the pelt as he'd been trying to pull it from the animal's frame, but it was largely intact, and was roughly the size of a doormat. "This, for you, though I...Well, it ain't the prettiest, but...Would it be of any use to you?" He asked, ears flicking forward. Momentarily, he'd forgotten about the fox which- now that he'd taken the curtain of elk pelt off his shoulders, would likely be very visible.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill - by RIP Bronco - October 02, 2020, 05:10 PM