Moonspear Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
wc:217
While he wasn't sure if she meant the next day or the day after, he decided that he would pop by to check in regardless- making sure to bring something edible with him- so that he didn't keep her waiting. He interpreted what she'd said to mean potentially to come by the next afternoon, so that the pelt would have had one full day in the sun, and then another half of a day. “I'll, uh, be here tomorrow around noon then?” He asked, with a hopeful smile. He glanced down at the fox pelt again, proud of having found exactly what he'd been looking for, and glad that he'd managed to strike up a bargain of trade with Kukutux that she seemed to think was fair.

“Thank you, Kukutux. I'll see you then, an' I'll have lunch with me!” He said, before he turned and trotted off. Now he would have to start tracking something down, so that he could find something tasty to catch and bring for her the next day as a meal. He wasn't sure what she liked most- though she did seem to have a taste for salmon- but he would make sure to bring her something that was fresh and delicious, to repay her for helping him with Fennec's gift.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill - by RIP Bronco - November 16, 2020, 01:01 PM