Moonspear Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had been nearby, and so when she heard the call of Valour she was prompt in meeting him. Her temper, and her fuse, was dangerously short given the absence of her daughter and all that she knew existed within the Wilds—and so to see him there, upon her borders, with his head held so high... she had not the patience or the tolerance for the disrespect. 

And so it was not with kindness that Hydra greeted him, but an openmouthed snarl and the proud arc of her tail. It was only that she knew him that she did not seek to bleed him dry then and there—and he could not know how terribly she wished he was a stranger so that she could—but he had precious few seconds to right his wrong before even that would not save him. Know your place, every lifted hair upon her screamed, submit now, he would hear in the thunder of her snarl.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by Valour - October 13, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 12:09 PM