Firestone Hot Springs blood in the water,
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra watched Ira, curious when her gaze turned distant. And when she returned to the matriarch, she shifted her weight. Would you tell me, of your experience with it? She inquired, interest true. And, as to the womans statement, Hydra gave no pause before she rumbled in confirmation. Subduing would not be enough. All that Hydra had heard of Donovan was more than enough for Hydra to know the sort of being that he was.

In knowing all that they have done, I know all that he will do—and all that they might. And it is not simply the Saints, she drawled, for at the time the band was allied with Ursus, there is another pack that they have aligned with of similar mind and make. They are indiscriminate in who they bring harm to—though they prefer those they know cannot fend well for themselves. The young, she rumbled, disgust clear in her voice.

Osiris had been harmed by one of theirs—and Hydra would never forgive the woman who dare lay a fang upon her family, at least not until the wretch was nothing more than bones for her future litter to sharpen their teeth with. Generations upon generations of her family would mar and dig their teeth upon those bones. The purple-eyed shade would become nothing more than her kins chew toy.

Hydra continued, this is something that goes beyond the Wilderness, Ira. This is something that goes beyond here and now. Our children, and our childrens children, should not live in fear. They are killers, and that is what they will seek to do. Now, later—that is their nature. And the only way to end this is to speak in a language they will surely understand, she drawled. Hydra looked to Ira, grim—she knew the language in which Hydra spoke of. It was one the matriarch herself was fluent in, and unfortunately for their enemies it was the one she herself spoke best of all: violence.

A terrifying thing, given her eloquence.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
blood in the water, - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - October 13, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - October 13, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 07:02 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - October 25, 2020, 02:29 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - November 12, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - November 13, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 05:22 PM