Firefly Glen I've got a reason for what I believe in, and I've got the love of the power I know
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Dhalia, Lunaria. Hydra took those names in and would remember them; she was doubly pleased to hear that the child had been returned home to Mal. As far as the issues went, Hydra found herself not terribly surprised. Still, the claim was young and new—she did not expect Mal to have made the rounds to the whole of his pack to share their plan with them, in knowing of his nature. But then she was somewhat surprised he had not, in knowing of Moonspears (and so by proxy, the Glen). 

Hmm. I take it you handled that well enough alone, she remarked, looking him over once again to see if he wished for her own intervention. Has he returned? She asked next. When he went on to speak about Jackalope and his treatment of Leta, her ears pricked and she inspected her son all the more for a beat before determining had it been her, she would not have appreciated her subordinates being treated any such way. 

And so she said with ease, if you feel as though any of your members are being threatened, you reserve the right to handle that how you wish. I have chased wolves from my borders for mere suspicion alone, and whatever their opinion or any others for it... it matters not to me, so long as my own are safe at the end of the day. If he has said he would spend time with Leta, perhaps speak with her on it to see if they have met again, she suggested. She seemed, again, to think on something... and she spoke once more, wishing only to be truthful with her son. 

Leta is a gentle wolf. There are many gentle wolves within this world. While it is not for us to make their decisions for them on how they feel, you and I have the difficult role on making the decisions for who to permit near our territory. If you continue to think Jackalope is dangerous, trust your intuition. It might upset Leta, not allowing him near the Glen, but if he does have a bad bone within him, at least it will not be you and yours hurt by it, she advised. That went for any wolf his intuition might deem dangerous or bad, too—an important lesson for him to know.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal