Sun Mote Copse I've never been what I know I should be oh,
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I know I need to make us a few backdated threads @Mintaka but FIRST WE ARRIVE LMAO @Towhee

There had been much to show her daughter along the way, and show her she did. The duo took the longer route toward where Hydra knew the Firebirds to be with great news. The Glen theirs, now, Hydra felt all the more secure in their brief trip to visit her sister and the aunt of her daughter. Towhee had been generous enough to visit them with her own child, Hydra could do the same. The rest of the cubs would have trips of their own with her, but Hydra got the sense that of all her children, it was most difficult for Mintaka to stay in one place. 

Hydra did not desire to clip her wings; she only wanted to make sure she could fly well enough to not get shot down the second a bullet came for her, and how to get the sense of when the gun was being cocked and a finger was pulled tight against the trigger. 

Pausing well before the pack boundaries, Hydra gestured toward them and hummed, the claim the Firebirds have is clear. Never pass scentmarkers; that mistake could be a fatal one, she drawled, nipping at her daughters ear. In Moonspear it certainly was. We must show respect for the pack we visit by keeping a respectful distance from them. Towhee is my sister, and your aunt, but we do not get a 'free pass' for that, she explained. Shifting her weight, Hydra encouraged her daughter then: speaking of... perhaps you should be the one to call her, with a slight wave of her tail.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Hydra - October 28, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Hydra - October 30, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Mintaka - November 07, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Hydra - November 09, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Towhee - December 06, 2020, 10:43 PM