Moonspear I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her daughters explanation was sound enough, though she maintained her silence up until they arrived to one of Moonspears slowest moving creeks. Depositing the skull away from its banks, Hydra gestured toward the waterbed. The cold would be uninviting, though it would not kill her. Hydra would move with Mira; a punishment that would please Hydra greatly would be her ability to groom Mira as she had when she was quite young. Do not fuss, she drawled, giving her daughter a look that brooked no argument there. 

Waiting for Mira to come before her and into the water, Hydra explained, The Glen is an additional hunting ground of ours—though we had never claimed it entirely. That has changed, now, she explained, the Glen is ours in full. But even in Moonspear, there are wolves that would trespass and ignore the scent of our claim. Fools, she drawled, seeking death; who in their right mind would go beyond marked borders? But we do not deal with them alone if we do not need to. An ear flick to see if her daughter understood. When they killed, they often did not do so alone. They were capable of it, to be sure, as any wolf was—but Hydra would rather the odds be tipped definitively in their favor.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 28, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 01:54 PM