Moonspear like the vapor of a vale
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had not missed the scent of Tehama upon the caches she contributed to, though the matriarch had yet to meet her just yet. Having found her daughter and claimed the Glen shifted her priority, and it turned now to getting to know the faces she had yet to. There were two within the mountain claim that she did not yet know, and this darkening hour she sought one of them. The trail of Tehama was strongest from where she had been to start, and so it was Tehama she pursued. The path she had taken was not one many would opt to, and Hydra was made aware then that Tehama was no stranger to where Moonspear had made their home. A kindred spirit, then. 

Snow danced slowly downward, but it never lingered long upon the matriarch. The heat of the woman melted the fragile flakes that did find their way to her furs, and she was not at all bothered by the snow. Accustomed to winter and its approach both, Hydra was reminded by the weather of all that would come in these next months. They would prevail; they always had, in all of their years here. Hydra would again see to that for as long as she lived. 

Before long, Hydra saw the newcomer (to her, at least); they sat, poised in restful repose, and Hydra observed their tawny furs from the distance she approached from. They looked small from here, and even as Hydra bridged the gap between them this observation was not amended. There were few small wolves in these Wilds, Hydra found. They were either large, or absolute giants—for her own part, she was perfectly average. 

Settling mutely alongside her, Hydra gazed upon her dominion that lay outstretched beyond and before them. Not wanting to disrupt the quiet, Hydra contented herself with the silence for a brief time. Introductions could wait a moment longer—her ears caught the sound of howling from beyond. It sounded an awful lot like @Altair... and so Hydra tilted her head up to join in his song, voice amplified by natures stonework surrounding them. 

I TRIED TO MAKE THIS PRETTY TO MATCH UR BEAUTIFUL WRITING but I am nO GOOD AT LANDSCAPES
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - November 05, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - November 10, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - November 17, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - December 04, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - December 05, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - December 17, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - January 03, 2021, 12:25 AM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - January 19, 2021, 11:25 AM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:14 PM