Moonspear I know I laugh too loud
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had been away from Moonspear, though her journey had been brief as she sought any trail of Mintaka. It would seem her daughter had left none, but the matriarch was motivated to find it... she imagined at some point, she would come across some hint as to where it was she had gone. Returning now to the rendezvous, it was an all too pleasant surprise to see her friend Toad there. In her mouth was a plump, delicious looking mole; Hydra licked her chops but did not imagine the still warm thing was for her, nor did she think to steal it out from under her. The food was plentiful still, and Hydra desired all of her pack to be well fed. Her own hunger was not great in any event, and she thought to stalk a herd passing through to check on their status. 

Toad, Hydra greeted merrily, approaching her with a warmth her voice had shared and a wave of her tail. She sought to bridge the gap between them to exchange scents, and explore all those the she-wolf had met in recent days if Toad permitted the contact.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I know I laugh too loud - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 09, 2020, 03:48 AM
RE: I know I laugh too loud - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 11:33 AM